Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Recent Artworks


Taiwan Formosa Bear

Concept: To Globalize Taiwan Culture between the World, I used Taiwan Famous Formosa Bear to represent Taiwan, then apply other countries elements on their bodies so it acts as a connection between Taiwan and the other.

Software used: Adobe Illustrator



Logo Design

K-Knight Badminton Team

Software used: Adobe Illustrator


Mascot Design

Restaurant Tim Kam Leng which located in Chukai Kemaman, Terengganu Malaysia

Software used: Adobe Illustrator



Tropicana Street Tee Design

Concept: A young bboy with Breakdance/L Kick

Software used: Adobe Illustrator

No comments: