Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Class of Graduate 2011 SMK Yu Hua Kajang"


"Class of Graduate 2011"
SMK Yu Hua Kajang, Selangor Malaysia.
This design is special created for my friend from SMK Yu Hua Kajang, Selangor Malaysia.
Concept:
47 Monsters - 46 students and a teacher
Why used monster?
Haha, yeah you know I like to create adorable monsters, always~
Every monster has their own characteristic and ability, some of them are good in studying, bad, good, cute, handsome, stylish and many more. They're just like human. That's why...


"Class of Graduate 2011 SMK Yu Hua" in 4 colors
For printing method.

click on image to see full size image.



Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-​No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

No comments: