Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Impossible Love Story!



The Love Story of The Fox and Dragon
This is a full scene Vector Illustration I've just done by today.
A soft color night light with blue hued moon give a very Romantic Feel.
In the scene, Dragon and Fox falling in love with each other but they cannot get together because they're so different.
This is an impossible Love Story..
But it happened, It happened in my illustration :XD:
Yeah, This is a Love Story between a Fox and a Dragon.
Do you think this could be possible? What will be happening next? The Dragon eat the Fox? Haha...don't worry, this is just an illustration, no violence~
They seem so enjoying their Love in this Full Moon Romantic Night.

No comments: