Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Submissions to Threadless.com are now up for scoring, please vote for me!

Banamon - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Score this design: "Banamon," to help it get printed on Threadless!

" />

Street Culture - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Score this design: "Street Culture," to help it get printed on Threadless!

" />

Monster Family - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Score this design: "Monster Family," to help it get printed on Threadless!

" />

Wormbies - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Score this design: "Wormbies," to help it get printed on Threadless!

" />

No comments: