Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Buy my tee-design on Fibers.com




Dear friends,
You can now order my Tee-Design in Fibers.
The design is printed in High Quality and Original.
Shipping from United States to Malaysia is now available, fast and quality shipping.
Go to the link below to purchase the tee-design of my brand!

View Xtremely90 t-shirts, sweatshirts and more products. Select one of the Xtremely90t shirt designs to view it on all of its available products. All Xtremely90 designs are available on high quality printed men's, women's, kids, toddlers, and baby clothing. Each Xtremely90 t-shirt or sweatshirt can be personalized and printed custom at no extra charge and with no minimum order required

http://www.fibers.com/shop/xtremely90

No comments: