Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Design-A-Character-Contest by The Weld and CutOut Magazine


Character design in sketch.




character description:

The Weld Shopping Centre, Pronunciation of Weld sounds like Whale. So the given name to my character design is The Whale (The Weld). Whale, a big and stong animal which consumes more than 4-6 tons feed in one day. The Weld Shopping Centre seems to be the best place for him to eat and buy goods! The Whale has fashion ash colored hair, a pair of glasses a purple scaft around his neck, always with tableware and get ready to eat, The Weld recycled paper bag for shop, nice shoes to show off and he is blue in color (Blue color gives a very strong sense of COOL). He is smart and intelligent.

Picture in hige resolution.

No comments: