Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Monday, April 18, 2011

爱梅姐鱼面 Ai Mei Jie Mascot Design



This is a Mascot Design I've created for my favorite food stall in my hometown - Chukai Kemaman, Terengganu Malaysia. She has more than 30 years experince in selling this special fish curry noodle
By searching her characteristic, I found that she has a big spectacle, shirt hair and old style fashion. To make a interesting mascot design, I decided to use my top skill - Vector Illustration.
Here come the final Mascot Design.
Hope you guys love and like it.
The next time you visit her food stall, don't forget to ask for her permission to capture this mascot design and the real person with your camera or mobile phone.

Ai Mei Jie Curry Fish Noodle - Restaurant Tim Kam Leng located at Chukai City, Nearby Bus Station (the only one chinese food store, ask for publics in Chukai Kemaman)

Hint: You will find the noodle tast more delicious if eat with Fish Cracker (Keropok).

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

No comments: