Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"It Can Fly"






Thanks Benjaminvdm from Belgium for giving me a chance to color his cute little Flying Graffiti Can!
Hey Ben, sorry for modified the drawing because the original one looks so thin, haha:D:
Anyway hope you like it!!!
Thanks again bro:D

A cute drawing of a flying Graffiti Can! It's one of the characters Benjaminvdm made back in his graffiti days ^^ Enjoy.. The Rip beneath it is one of his old graffiti names he've used: Nox, Rip and now it is Carn

Link to Benjaminvdm DeviantART page:

and his original artwork "It Can Fly"

"It Can Fly" on my DeviantArt Page

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

No comments: