Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Friday, April 29, 2011

My First Photo Manipulation!


Picture before manipulated









After Manipulated, by Photoshop


My first Photo Manipulation!
Here come with new challenge...
Photo Manipulation is a popular Digital Art.
By adding effects to make miracles on your picture!
Well, my first artwork, there's little not too good nor too bad~
Hope you guys enjoy what we have^^

Photo Manipulation
Photo manipulation is an art where ordinary photos are transformed into something alluring, unexpected and totally out of the box. It is often done by designers to express their creativity or for experimental purposes. Photoshop and GIMP are amongst the common software used for these tasks.


In the Picture: That's me, Shane The Rascal
Sofware: Adobe Photoshop

No comments: