Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Daily Deviations, The Mono-eyed Monster Family



Mono-eyed Monsters are here!
Mono-eyed Monster Family is one of my favorite vector illustration.
The cocept is Cyclops.
They have the same color scheme so they looks more asame like a Family.
I'm glad that this artwork is awarded DeviantART as Daily Deviations, I got a lot of viewers, comments and evern FANS!

Some said the SkullGhost looks like Duskull (PokeMoN)
Some said the Green Monster infont looks like Mike (Monster Inc)
And also a given name to the Cat Monster - Potato Sack Cat, XD

I would like to Thanks ChewedKandi for the Daily Deviations in DeviatART!
and also thanks DeviantART for rewarding me 25% on purchasing Deviant Products.

"Monsters have never been so cute: Mono-eyed Monster Family by ~ExtremelyShane is a vector snapshot of a collection of cute, charming characters. Loving the colours chosen for this! (Featured by ^ChewedKandi)" in Daily Deviations, DeviantART


What if I apply my artwork onto a real tee?! Does it look amazed?! Haha...

1 comment:

Marsia said...

I would like to wear it ;)