Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Treasure Hunt with Pirate Free



It's Time to Treasure Hunt!!!
Don't worry, this game is safe because it's Pirate Free!!! Haha XD
Okay, let's get over the concept of this illustration.
Well, I got my inspiration in the bathroom XD...thinking of somethin' related to sea/ocean and water, the first I was getting into my mind was a Whale!
Then what can I do with the whale...hmm....and finally thinking of a new try on Mixing Vector and Graffiti Art.
I tried to design some graffiti arrows to replace the water and whatever things that comes out from the whale.
And finally came with the idea of Trasure hunt...and then and then...
Here we are!!!! I done it! Hahahaha....
Hope you like and love it XD

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

No comments: