Link to my Facebook Fan Page

Link to my Facebook Fan Page
Just started a FACEBOOK fansite to share my art as well as for requests, prints and new art. Be my friend! Click the picture/link.

Friday, April 15, 2011

CUT OUT Magazine

Hi friends, I'm joining Malaysia Design Mag CUT OUT Magazine the "Show It Don't Hide" Cover Design Contest.

Grand Winner of Cover Design will be chosen for our CUTOUT VOL.02 ISSUE 04. TOP 3 Cover Designs will be win our 1 year-subscription of CUTOUT & gifts. TOP 10 Shortlisted Cover Designs will be receive a Certificate.
I'd submitted 2 of my artworks into Facebook a couple days ago.
I'm not sure if it helps if you guys click LIKE on my works, so no matter how it's going to be, I hope you guys would have a look on mine and others from artists.

Enjoy it, here are the link you could reach Malaysia Cut Out Magazine on Facebook!

Click here:
Cut Out Mag (like here first)
Cut Out "Show It Don't Hide" Gallery

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

No comments: